The FMCG logo design features three elements key to the FMCG product - a groundnut plant leaf, the oil bottle and the cross-section of the coconut tree trunk. The FMCG logo has a fresh "green" leaf at its core with the cold-pressed oil bottle and a wood log that symbolizes the "Laakdi Ghana" and the coconut tree, in the background. The brown color reflects on the "cold-pressed [wooden]" character of the product, that the audience can easily connect with.
Logo Design Principles
The logo of HealthOrgOil FMCG company
sums up the essence of the brand - state of being natural, pure and organic. The HealthOrgOil FMCG logo symbolizes the fact that Nature is at the heart of the FMCG product and is to be embraced for leading a good, healthy life. The name of the FMCG company is placed below the logo with the dark cyan font color. The FMCG logo also includes a tagline, which is "Let’s make the world healthy". The branding tagline represents the brand philosophy and the purpose that the FMCG company is committed to. The visuals/color-schemes of the FMCG logo are used in various branding collateral. Our logo artists have chosen the colours with utmost vigilance for the brands they design branding collaterals for. Same goes for colours used for both the cold pressed oil flavours from the house of HealthOrgOil FMCG Company.
Brand Identity Design Principles for FMCG Company
The colours used in FMCG product branding are deep green, dark brown, Turquoise Blue, white, Yellow ochre and dark brown. The concept behind these colours was to use raw colour shades in the whole branding. Brand identity design
calls for using the same color-scheme [used in the logo] in various branding accessories and marketing collateral of the FMCG company. Brand identity designing is not just about the color-scheme but also about the symmetry of placement of various elements. The wood cross-section is placed at the same location on all the marketing collaterals. Wdsoft Pune's graphic design team designed various collaterals that include brochure design, product label design, product photography, visiting card design, letterhead design, envelope design and brand website design - for the HealthOrgOil FMCG Product and Company.
The colour chosen for the coconut flavour is a subtle shade of blue. Evidently, the colour stands for calmness and cool rawness, which one associates with coconut and also wood. The fruit is consumed to beat the heat and stay healthy. Consuming its oil in cold-press form bestows several holistic benefits for family members of all ages, suits all types of food and is devoid of unhealthy synthetic components. Both the flavours, viz. coconut and groundnut oils find appropriate representation though the graphics of the respective fruit and leaves. Further, the illustrators cut the window off from the box so that inner labels design is visible for adding a heightened effect.
Marketing Collateral Design for FMCG Company
FMCG Company Visiting Card Design
- The front side of the visiting card features "slightly desaturated orange" shade of the "Very dark desaturated orange [#643e31]" color used in the FMCG logo. The logo is prominently placed at the center with the "wood" [cross-section] placed at the right hand bottom corner. The reverse side of the FMCG visiting card has a smaller logo at the center with business details prominently mentioned.
FMCG Company Letterhead and Envelope Design
- The FMCG company letterhead features white background with logo at the top left and contact us and other details in the footer. The envelope design has the same colour scheme used on the FMCG visiting card design.
Brochure Design for FMCG Company
- The FMCG brochure introduces the product and the FMCG company to the customers. The FMCG company brochure cover features grey colour which is considered as "calm" and neutral color in branding. The FMCG company brochure cover features Illustration Art that shows various exercises to focus on the healthy lifestyle character. The FMCG brochure content portrays the product details and the manufacturing process.
Product Label Design for FMCG Product
- We designed two separate labels for two different FMCG products - oil bottles. The coconut oil bottle label features dark cyan [deep green] color and the groundnut oil bottle label has the dark brown color, both derived from the FMCG logo. The standard content of the FMCG label design are Nutrition Facts, dosage, ingredients, price barcode, QR code, batch number, FMCG product price etc. Coconuts and Groundnuts feature on the respective product labels. The cold-press oil machine
and the wood cross-section is standard on all the label designs.
FMCG Packaging Design
The FMCG product [groundnut oil flavour] packaging has been imparted dark brown shade [light brown shade]. The colour is identical to the skin of a whole groundnut, which is light brown. The objective behind opting for this particular colour for logo design is obviously to evoke connection between the colour and the flavour. Groundnut cold-press oil, like its counterpart- coconut flavour, is also suited to the entire family, can be used for preparation of any cuisine and is wholly pure and unadulterated. Another distinct highlight of the FMCG packaging of both the varieties is the cut section of ‘lakdi ghana’ machine at the back. It is incorporated to make known the process employed by HealthOrgOil FMCG Company. A brief write-up to depict the process is also included below the illustration. The packaging design
of the FMCG oil bottles are identical to the label design. Coconut oil FMCG packaging features Turquoise Blue, white color. Groundnut oil packaging features Yellow ochre and dark brown colors. The top fold of the packaging features the logo.
FMCG Product Photography
- The FMCG product photography focuses on the raw ingredients [coconut and groundnut] and their use [various food items]. We did an extensive FMCG product shoot for HealthOrgOil. The FMCG product photos made their way to the brochure, social media posts and website.
FMCG Website Design and Content Marketing
Our website designers created a BRAND website
for the HealthOrgOil Pune. Our content writers
created affluent content for the HealthOrgOil FMCG website. FMCG Content marketing strategy is implemented through well-written and targeted blog posts. The FMCG website design is SEO-enabled as well as in-sync with the FMCG company's other branding collateral.
FMCG Social Media Post Design
- Our graphic designers and content writers created captivating graphics for FMCG social media platforms. We ran several organic and paid campaigns on Facebook and Instagram as a part of social media branding exercise for the FMCG company. FMCG Social Media post designs feature alluring graphics, branding taglines and informative content. The FMCG social media posts focused on the benefits of the pressed-oil manufacturing process, raw materials of the products and how they are sourced. We published over 3500+ posts on Instagram. The posts garnered over 6530 followers on Instagram.
FMCG Company HealthOrgOil has justly portrayed the essence of both the varieties of the cold-pressed oil it has crafted. The quality is wholly natural, pure and enriching, which is suitably reflected in the way it is presented. The efforts show in the logo and colours chosen thoughtfully to represent for products of such standing. It is sure to facilitate HealthOrgOil spread awareness about the several health benefits of using cold-pressed oil and achieve its aim to ‘make world healthy’.